Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Decorated Gonzo Journalist Tossed Out of GOP Event Again!

https://bethforsenate.com/



 I wrote a piece awhile back about the Age of Information where no one seems to have a clue. This morning I was reminded of how true this actually is.

On Dec 14th I received an e-mail from a Jaclyn Corriveau inviting fellow Republicans to a Breakfast Event at The Beechwood Hotel in Worcester Mass on the 19th. The e-mail reads as follows:

Jaclyn Corriveau <jaclyn@bethforsenate.com> Dec 14 (5 days ago)

 

to bcc: me

 



Greetings fellow Republicans,

I am very happy to invite you to a Holiday Breakfast at the Beechwood Hotel in Worcester the morning of December 19th to meet U.S. Senate Candidate Beth Lindstrom. Please see the attached invite for details.

I hope to see you all there!

To find out more about Beth, please visit: www.BethforSenate.com


Thank you,

Jaclyn Corriveau


All well and good, right? So, I responded promptly, of course, but with my experience of being decorated with the venerable badges of being tossed out of GOP events here in Massachusetts (this makes 5 now since 2014) I decided to ask a most important question:


Christopher gmail
.com> Dec 14 (5 days ago)

 

to Jaclyn

 


Is local media allowed to film and/or take photos?
I have extended an invitation to Beth to call into my radio show
Either way, I look forward to attending.

Christopher Maider



The response came back as;


Jaclyn Corriveau Dec 14 (5 days ago)

 

to me

 



Yes of course. Thanks !

Jaclyn, naturally, was inquisitive and asked specifically: What media would attend? I, again, wrote back;


Christopher Maider gmail
.com> Dec 17 (2 days ago)

 

to Jaclyn

 


Me.. You should be reaching out to local media, especially online media. Cover every event you hold. Blast it out across all Social Media.

The M&P Conservative Media Network has been interviewing Candidates since 2008... Blah-Blah....


I am not going to bore you with the remainder of the e-mail. I go into a whole dissertation about the show, history, links, etc.

I told her I would be there and no e-mail was sent telling me no Press allowed. Apparently, that is not the case. Press IS NOT allowed at Beth Lindstrom Events because here I am in my suit, Press Pass, camera gear ready to cover this event and film what great ideas Beth Lindstrom has for defeating Lie-Awatha Warren and I am stopped at the door. Despite showing the very polite woman there the e-mail threads she had no idea who I was, why I was there and no Press was allowed..

.... The Age of Information and No One Has a Clue....

I was told this was a private event. OK, then why the mass e-mail blast? Who is MindyGOP@gmail.com? Why is she not sending out the e-mails? Who is jaclyn@BethforSenate.com? Are any of these people communicating here? Apparently not because after a half dozen back and forths nothing was sent up the chain that The M&P Conservative Media Network will be arriving to cover the event and is more than willing to create a great expose' on the Beth Lindstrom Campaign. This is what I do!

Not a good way to start off the 2018 Campaign season BethforSenate.com. You need to have a Board meeting with your Communications Team ASAP!

Here is something ALL Mass GOP campaigns need to start understanding. The Internet IS going to determine your chances of winning or losing. The choice is yours. The LSM is NOT going to give you proper coverage, ample time on air or even a fair shake. This wrapped up system of keeping your campaign events private and secret does nothing for you as far as letting the public hear what you have to say. The stakes are too high to default yourselves to the same old 'politicking' of a time long ago unless you are in the race simply to lose it so status quo can remain. Has the election of President Trump and the growth of grassroots, internet based candidates hammering at the gates since 2008 taught you nothing?

If losing is your game plan then get out now. Save us all the time and the donor's money. I mean, talk about throwing good money after bad! Geoff Diehl sees me at an event and snaps a picture of us together. I have covered several of his appearances and he is the most gracious candidate I have met on this trail so far. Allen Rodney Waters has been a multi-time guest on my show and he is by far one of the most open and diverse challengers. Steven Hall brought his people to my humble radio studio and we talked for over an hour on air while pictures were taken. Jeffery Soussa Paquette and I are in communication for an in depth interview. John Hugo is being scheduled to come onto the show as I write this. Shiva was eager to do an impromptu vid/interview while at the Boston Free Speech Rally last month. All of it went viral.

... THIS is what your campaigns need to do.

SO, with another badge of honor I was tossed out of another Massachusetts GOP event. I have sent invites to BethforSenate  to be on my show. I will be preparing the second Candidate's Symposium for August 2018 and sending out invites. No one will be turned away, not the Press, not the candidates, not the public. It is important that communication be succinct and that voters be given every opportunity to hear every candidate at every event regardless of position or opposition.

Strap in folks 2018 is going to be one Hell of a ride!

.... And That Is The Diatribe....

No comments:

Post a Comment